Would you would like to contribute to our website?
To help 50something HQ grow and to broaden the range of topics aimed at this new and exciting generation, we welcome your ideas and contributions. It doesn’t matter whether you are an experienced or aspiring blogger, if would like to be a guest blogger on our site then simply pop across to our Contact page and tell us what you can offer.
Ideas for topics
Here are some topic ideas for posts/articles:
- travel articles covering anything from how to find cheap flights to house sitting and house swaps to activity and cultural holidays to round the world trips to working holidays to visiting local attractions etc. etc. (if you have any specialist knowledge or experience in travel then why not share it with our readers)
- articles which inspire people who have retired to use the skills and knowledge they have acquired, not only to further their own interests, but also to help others through mentoring, teaching, advising, consulting etc.
- articles on your hobbies and interests (these can be on just about anything)
- articles on the internet and technology
- articles on how to get work when you retire (paid work, part-time work, freelance work, voluntary work at home and overseas, starting a business etc.)
If any of these ideas have inspired you to get scribbling, then go to our Contact page and tell us what you can offer.
Sharing your experiences, interests, skills, passions and hobbies will not only help to inspire others it will also help our website to grow into a resource which people will want to visit and use. Whether you are an experienced or aspiring blogger we would love you to be a guest blogger for 50something HQ.
Guest blogger guidelines
Before you submit a post, visit our Guest blogger guidelines page for some handy tips.